1. I like the way the poet goes in and out of voices to change his tone.
2. The poet talked about a very controversial topic.
3. He gave an outlook of the topic from both points of views.
4. He used his voice and facial expressions all together.
5. He painted a very vivid picture in our minds with his use of tone.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.